PRESCHOOL EDUCATION AND DAYCARE FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
“Preschool Education and Daycare for Children with Special Needs” graduates work in preschool education centers, counseling centers and special education centers. This occupation focuses on the psycho-emotional and cognitive development of children with special needs and their smooth integration into the broader social environment. The preschool special education pedagogues detects any difficulties in children and when working in a special education space they actively intervene with corresponding educational programs.
“Preschool Education and Daycare for Children with Special Needs” graduates can work at:
• Special Education Centers
• Establishments for Children with Special Needs
• Daycare Centers for Children with Special Needs
• Public and private special schools
• Associations and bodies for children with special needs