INFANT AND PRESCHOLL CHILDREN CARE AND EDUCATION – LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
This is an education and training program suitable for employees in public or private bodies for preschool children. Graduates acquire knowledge in Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy through easy-to-understand books so that the learning content is comprehensible to trainees lacking expertise. It is a combination of theory and practice and trainees are involved in activities which they can later apply to children. This course is suitable to anyone interested in providing quality care and education to children. It also aids graduates to become prestigious professionals either providing education service at home or in public and private bodies.
• Graduates can work as:
• At home “caregivers”
• Partners or employees in private and public bodies
• Family counselors and family associations counselors
• Program designers in care centers
• Children caregivers in special amusement or educational events
• Municipal partners for event
• Partners in children playgrounds
• Leaders in activities organized by associations and occupation centers
• Partners, leaders or program designers in museums and occupation centers
Introduction to Principles of Sociology, Psychology and Pedagogy for preschool children
Introduction to Child Psychology
Principles of hygiene and care
Principles of Developmental Psychology
Introduction to Special Education
Music – kinetic Education
RECOGNIZED STATE DIPLOMA
Graduate receives certification by the National Organization for the Certification and Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.P.E.P.), an official body of the Ministry of Education.
The state diploma offered by the educational group "Educational Union" is the key to ensuring that its graduates enter the labor market, both in Greece and abroad.
It opens the door to a better and more secure career path.
All graduates are able to gain top positions in both the private and public sectors.