HANDMADE JEWELRY TECHNICIAN & JEWELRY DESIGNER – IEK
Jewelry, in Greek “kosmima” derives from the verb decorate = embellish. Jewelry is the name for any object used for decoration. A word that fascinates all people in any era, any culture and anywhere on Earth.
Gold, silver, platinum, precious stones or even simple everyday material can be transformed into impressive jewelry ranging from low cost items up to displaying expensive items and add to any outlook from morning till night and in more special occasions.
Graduates can work as:
• Jewelry designers with their own brand
• Freelancers with their own studio
• Designers in famous fashion companies in Greece and abroad
• Partner in silverware workshops
• Designers in large silverware and accessories companies
• Partner – designer in fashion, shoes and accessories companies
• Partner in photo shootings for fashion shows, television and in show biz generally
• Fashion editor in magazines, blogs, television shows, etc.
• Dressing consultant in theatre, cinema and show biz
• Partner in clothes shops
History of Art
Workshop (higsaw, file, soldering, inlay, married metals, horizontal lamination A’)
Quality control systems
Workshop (lamination horizontal B’ – lamination vertical – lamination spiral – lamination twist - topography)
Practical applications of jewelry design
Silverware workshop A: (stone binding, classic, filigree, gianniotiko A’)
B: Gianniotiko B’, Granulation, Reticulation, Mokume)
Digital jewelry models design program
Business administration – costing
BEAUTY - HAIRSTYLING - FASHION