OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY AND MENTAL HEALTH - LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
The objective of this course is to study and specialize in the science of Occupational Therapy. The seminar indicatively includes the following themes:
• Introduction to Occupational Therapy
• Ethics in Occupational Therapy
• Psycho-social Occupational Therapy
• Children and adolescents mental health groups
• Adults and elderly mental health groups
The course addresses psychologists, psychiatrists, occupational therapists, mental health professionals, special pedagogues and teachers.
This course is also offered online through our platform adapted to adult learner needs.
1. Introduction to Occupational Therapy
2. Introduction to psychology
3. Occupational therapy ethics
4. Mental health groups for children and adolescents
5. Adult and older mental health groups
6. Psychosocial Occupational Therapy
7. Activities of daily living
8. Day services
9. Child and adult psychopathology
10. Special therapeutic techniques
11. Occupational therapy in old age
RECOGNIZED STATE DIPLOMA
Graduate receives certification by the National Organization for the Certification and Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.P.E.P.), an official body of the Ministry of Education.
The state diploma offered by the educational group "Educational Union" is the key to ensuring that its graduates enter the labor market, both in Greece and abroad.
It opens the door to a better and more secure career path.
All graduates are able to gain top positions in both the private and public sectors.