HYMNS – CHURCH RITUALS – LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
This course provides knowledge on church ritual performance, its coordination based on artistic expression, praying and order. The trainees can approach church rituals through analyzing the church sequences.
Characteristics of the Program
- It is addressed to any interested graduate of a university, technical institution, academy, post-secondary education, secondary, volunteer or church worker, any interested person.
- Duration of the program: 1 semester
- Registration period: all year
- Issued upon completion of the Monitoring Certificate program
- The program has the potential to become "face to face" or online.