NURSING ASSISTANT FOR PATIENTS WITH MENTAL DISEASES – PR.IEK
“Nursing Assistant for Patients with Mental Diseases” graduates develop skills in supporting patients to integrate into the surrounding environment. They also protect and encourage them and work toward improving their mental health conditions. Graduates of this course become part of a treatment group and actively participate in all stages of treatment based on their education and practical experience in handling similar cases
“Nursing Assistant for Patients with Mental Diseases” graduates can work at:
• Private Psychiatric Hospitals
• Public Psychiatric Hospitals
• Public Hospitals Psychiatric Departments
• Private Hospitals Psychiatric Departments
• Public Clinics for People with Special Diseases
• Private Clinics for People with Special Diseases
• Community Centers
• Rehabilitation Units
• Mental Health Centers
• Drug Rehabilitation Units
RECOGNIZED STATE DIPLOMA
Graduates are certified by the National Organization for the Certification and Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.P.E.P.), an official body of the Ministry of Education.
IEK ENOSI offers a recognized state diploma, the key to graduates successful integration into labor market both in Greece and abroad. All graduates are able to obtain top positions both in private and public sector, ensuring their professional course.