CREATIVE INVOLVEMENT OF PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
1. Definition of Occupational Therapy, history, objectives, Occupational Therapy program implementation in Greece.
2. Occupational Therapy implementation in population groups.
3. Occupational Therapy models.
4. Criteria, objectives and difficulties in implementing Occupational Therapy plans per individual and per groups of patients.
5. Occupational therapist – doctor – psychologist cooperation
6. Education in self-service (personal hygiene, eating, dressing, etc.)
7. Selection of wheelchair (manual / electric) for people with mobility disorders.
8. Ergonomic arrangement of residence of people with disorders.
9. Partial themes, practice, everyday activities.
This course is also offered online through our platform adapted to adult learner needs.
RECOGNIZED STATE DIPLOMA
Graduate receives certification by the National Organization for the Certification and Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.P.E.P.), an official body of the Ministry of Education.
The state diploma offered by the educational group "Educational Union" is the key to ensuring that its graduates enter the labor market, both in Greece and abroad.
It opens the door to a better and more secure career path.
All graduates are able to gain top positions in both the private and public sectors.