CREATIVE INVOLVEMENT OF PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS – LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER 2
1. Definition of Occupational Therapy, history, objectives, Occupational Therapy program implementation in Greece.
2. Occupational Therapy implementation in population groups.
3. Occupational Therapy models.
4. Criteria, objectives and difficulties in implementing Occupational Therapy plans per individual and per groups of patients.
5. Occupational therapist – doctor – psychologist cooperation
6. Education in self-service (personal hygiene, eating, dressing, etc.)
7. Selection of wheelchair (manual / electric) for people with mobility disorders.
8. Ergonomic arrangement of residence of people with disorders.
9. Partial themes, practice, everyday activities.
This course is also offered online through our platform adapted to adult learner needs.